Garage Revisited

This weekend I went back to the garage that I previously tried to empty. This time around it was the garage's turn to get organized.

It seemed like a huge project, but it was really only a re-zoning one. The pictures don't show a huge difference but believe me, there was one.

Things I learned this time around:

1. I LOVE peg boards.

pegbefore

Pegboard BEFORE

pegzafter

Pegboard AFTER

2. I (still) HATE paper

paperbefore

BEFORE

paperzafter

AFTER (the paper is all in the boxes underneath the shelving)

3. If you move 7 people 2,000 miles, it will take you a year to get rid of the boxes.

2carbefore

Main part of the garage BEFORE

2carzafter

Main part of the garage AFTER

3carbefore

3rd car part of the garage BEFORE

3carzafter

3rd car part of the garage AFTER

Followers

Email Me

My photo
I'm a stay-at-home mom of 3 who likes to organize, craft, & read (among other things)

Search